welcome to our mayhem.

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011

Retail News







As stated many times before, I'm an apt follower of the constant roll-out of Mr Wangs brand expansion ticking all the boxes it takes to grow a successful fashion business. First the über-cool reputation and hipster-following, then the diffusion line making the brand accessible and profitable, must-have handbags, the first image campaign and now, the first standalone flagship located in SoHo, NYC.





Fitted with lots of white marble, a furry hammock (that would be my hang-out spot) and a giant S&M cage covered in plants that will serve to display capsule collections and special items, the store gives a well-rounded appearance. I am somehow not quite sure whether it truly represents the brand, since I for my part would have expected dark wooden floors and a bit more of ruggedness but in order to say that I would have to have seen it with my own eyes.


Well, I guess it will only be a matter of time until the release of a fragrance, what do you think?


Images via The Fashion Informer.

Keine Kommentare: