welcome to our mayhem.

Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

PS I love you.






Proenza Schouler is one of the few labels in my book that stays exciting and unique season after season. Yes, they also DO have an it-bag that women drool over around the world but in their case I am quite content with it since the product is truly fabulous and as we all know it's the sale of accessories that labels actually survive on.

I just admire the way they pair cool and refined cuts with all those patterns and prints a simple dresser like me usually would shy away from and combine all these elements in a way that makes me shriek iwantthisss. Just as it is the case with the pre-fall collection above (via style.com)

The SS campaign below (their second ad campaign at all) is also done by Mr Vanderperre.






A while ago, arte also showed this documentary by Loic Prigent depicting the last 24 hours of preparation before their Fall 09 show in New York, which finally made me fall for them completely:

Keine Kommentare: