welcome to our mayhem.

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Not a perfume

Oh I am absolutely smitten by Juliette has a gun's latest scent (ok, it's been on the market for a while but I only just recently got around to try it) which is not a scent by conventional means. Whilst I've always been a fan of the quirky french niche brand, most compositions were just too heavy for my taste. (Not even that fierce ad starring Lou Doillon could change my mind...)

This product consists of only one ingredient, Ambroxan, which is used in all other fragrances as well in order to give them a touch of luxury. The scent only develops after a mere 15 minutes and evolves differently on each person wearing it into a light, wooden and musky note. It really gets you hooked by the first spritz.

Thank god it's payday in a few.






Images via Google.

Keine Kommentare: